3. NAVMED 6224/9 monthly evaluation for PT receiving LTB infection.
1. Navy medicine Region commanders shall ensure maintance of TB control program.
2. Commanders, CO, OIC of MTF, and fleet fleet marine surgeon
SHALL; control TB by supporting managing local efforts in accordance with ATC, CDC prev, WHO. And assist (NAVENPVNTMEDU) in conduct, completion, and reporting of TB contact.
OIC of NAVENPRVTMEDUs shall
1. Provide tech support to navy n marine units in AOR.
2. Conduct contact investigation of all active TB cases within DON in their AOR
Can be found from NAVENPVNTMEDU, NAVMAR public health center, ot the infectious diseases divisions of Walter reed military medical center Bethesda, Naval medical center, Portsmouth, va, and naval medical san Diego, can.