Action by NavyMedReg. (NAVMED East, West, National Capital Area, and Navy sourcing Command).
- 1. Monitor, assist trng, and jprovide med and non-med personnel to support NavMar combat directed by OPNAV
- 2. Monitor capability of sourcing command to meet req. and training status via Expeditionary Medicine Platform Augmentation Readiness and Training System (EMPARTS). or Navy Official manpower data system.
- 3. Assist sourcing command (SC) w/in their AOR w/ platform assignments. Help BUMED in shortfalls & residual personnel.
- 4. employ global sourcing as a mitigating strategy within thier AOR to source shortfalls or sub's within HSAP process.
- 5. Conduct quarterly readiness reviews using EMPARTS or Navy manpower data sys. to verify HSAP compliance.
- 6. give HSAP, tech quidance, and admin support to activities w/in AOR.
- 7. Provide assistance, as needed, to SC in established HSAP augments.
- 8. annually review HSAP policy & procedures manuals prepared by SC w/in the respective AOR.