Unit 7 Vocab
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- n. A copy or imitation
- Example: Ruby was determined to become her own person, and not a facsimile of Summer.
- n. An assistant who does a variety of jobs
- Example: Aki, a Jack-of-All-Trades, served as a factotum to Rouge.
- adj. Skilled at
- Example: Aki is expertly proficient in the usage of Dust.
- adj. Too simplistic or easy
- Example: The police's facile description of Sun was pathetic, as they had forgotten to even mention his tail.
- v. To expand upon or further explain
- Example: Ruby fell asleep as Weiss expounded upon the nature of Dust.
- n. a supporter of something
- Example: When Blake was younger, she was a strong proponent of the White Fang's ideals.
- n. The basic framework of a system
- Example: The infrastructure of Beacon academy is both complex and beautiful.
- v. to interpret or analyse
- Example: Aki construed Ozpin's kindness as an insult to her character.
- adj. Having a helpful effect
- Example: Ozpin's small gestures of kindness were constructive in his goal of gaining Aki's trust.
- adj. Having no money, poor
- Example: Aki was surprised by the vastness of Beacon Academy and the prosperity of Vale in general, as she was used to the destitute neighborhoods of her old city.
- n. payment, compensation
- Example: After Junior damaged Yang's hair, she destroyed the club as restitution.
- n. Level of authority, rank
- Example: Weiss' family held a high stature in society as being one of the most successful businesses in Vale.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview