The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "KoollyT
- fileName "TRIPLE COMBINATION"
- tags "2014 egnineer exam"
- folders ""
- description ""
- This trainee has satisfactorily completed a (__) hour training course
Training shall be limited to a maximum of six (__) hours per shift
Trainee must complete a minimum of (__) hours of driving
DOES NOT idle engine for long periods of time as damage to turbo and injectors will occur from poor engine lubrication
- Detroit Series 60 engine - 20 minutes or more idle time
- Detroit 8V92 - 10 minutes or more idle time
NO sharp turns at any speed above
Emergency engine shut down Detroit Diesel Electronic Control (DDEC) unit on the Detroit series 60 engine will shut the engine down by turning the fuel off as in a normal shutdown procedure
TURN OFF IGNITION SWITCH
Improved or engineered surfaces are load rated at
VOGEL Lubrication System . Light should blink three (__) times indicating system “OK
3times indicating system “OK
VOGEL Lubrication System , If light remains “(__)”, there is a system fault
lubrication system ,. The system DOES NOT lube
The drive shafts
Describes checks to be performed after any maintenance at any repair facility
- 1. Clean and refuel apparatus as necessary
- 2. Perform a complete inventory
- 3. Perform a complete pre-trip inspection
- 4. Check tire pressure before moving the apparatus and after driving 25 miles
- 5. Perform a complete post trip inspection immediately upon return to the station and immediately report any problems noted
INTERNAL FOAM SYSTEM Low foam warning will flash on the display screen when?
when the foam tank is 25 % of full