What marketing is and its core aspects.
Marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating
, capturing, communicating and delivering value
to customers and for managing customer relationship
in ways that benefit the organization
and its stakeholders.
- 1. Satisfying customer needs and wants.
- 2. Creating an exchange or trade.
- 3. Making Ps decitions. product, price, place and promotion.
- 4. Performing by individuals and organizations.
- 5. Occurring in many settings.
- 6. Helping create value.