The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
I N xx D p b p i n a, o t r f b c b d a f e c f t xx e w b l.
If No. 2 DC primary bus power is not available, only the reserve fire bottle can be discharged and fire extinguishing capability for the #2 engine will be lost.
Engine/Fuselage Fire on Ground
1. EPCL(?) - O
2. E E O h - P i a
3. F E s - M / R a r
4. E E S - P (o e)
- 1. Engine Power Control levers - Off
- 2. Eng Emer Off handle - Pull if applicable
- 3. Fire EXTGH switch - Main/Reserve as required
- 4. Emer Eng Shutdown - Perform (other engine)
APU Compartment Fire.
1. A f T h - P
2. F e s - M / R a r.
- 1. APU Fire T-Handle - Pull
- 2. Fire Extgh Switch - Main/reserve as required
Engine Fire in Flight
V c f b e s o d e a
1. E s e a
2. E (A e) - O
3. E E O h - P
4. F E s - M/R a r
5. L a s a p
Visually confirm fire before engine shutdown or discharging extinguishing agent.
- 1. Establish single engine airspeed
- 2. EPCL (Affected engine) - Off
- 3. ENG EMER OFF handle - Pull
- 4. Fire Extgh switch - Main/Reserve as required
- 5. Land as soon as possible
Electrical Fire in Flight
P t s o e p, c t e e.
I a l c b m a, t a c m b i b s t o e e a p c b.
1. B a G s - O
2. L a s a p
- Prior to shutting off electrical power, consider the essential equipment.
- If a landing cannot be made asap, the affected circuit may be isolated by selectively turning off electrical equipment and pulling circuit breakers.
- 1. Batt and Generators switches - Off
- 2. Land as soon as possible.