Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
B f c t i a h-p p a v g s-a. M r f t t e.
Basic fuel control that includes a high-pressure pump and variable geometry servo-actuator. Meters required fuel to the engine.
C t s o f b t s f a m f m. A p s d, s a m f p f a r f s f o p.
Controls the sequencing of fuel between the start fuel and main fuel mainfolds. Also provides shutoff drain, start and main fuel purge functions and reduced flow schedule for overspeed protection.
C t e f o t e a t o i t t c.
Controls the electrical functions of the engins and transmits operational information to the cockpit.
C t s i w f i's t f.
-P t i e
-P t E
-N s t c
Contains three separate internal windings for it's three functions.
- -Pwr to ignition exciters
- -Power to ECU
- -Ng signal to cockpit
D t r i c c.
Designed to reduce inherent control coupling.
Coll to Pitch
- Compensation for downwash on aft fuselage and stabilator.
- Collective incr, m/r tilts forward.
- Collective decr, m/r tilts aft.
Coll to Roll
- Compensates for translating tendency.
- Coll incr, m/r tilts left
- Coll decr, m/r tils right
Coll to Yaw
- Compensates for m/r anti-tq.
- Coll incr, t/r pitch incr
- Coll decr, t/r pitch decr
Yaw to Pitch
- Compensates for t/r lift vectors.
- T/r pitch incr, m/r tilts aft.
- T/r pitch decr, m/r tilts fwd.
S f o S/F C.
C f t e i a t c t y m m b i o d t/r p b u o y t a.
A a/s i a 4 K, t t/r a c f b m e, r l E C u 1 K.
- Separate function of SAS/FPS Cpu. Compensate for tq effect in addition to collective to yaw mechanical mixing by incr or decr t/r pitch by use of yaw trim actuator.
- As a/s incr above 40 KIAS, the t/r and cambered fin become more efficient, requiring less Electronic Coupling until 100 KIAS.
E s s a h q o t h t i f s: S T F S
- Enhances static stability and handling qualities of the helicopter through it's four subsystems:
- SAS, TRIM, FPS, Stabilator.
P l t r d i t xyz a.
Provides long term rate depening in the p/r/y axes.
- Attitude / P / Attitude & a/s Hold
- Attitude / R / Attitude
- Hdg hold /Y/ Hdg & Turn coord
V a o i a t e t h q a l c o a.
Variable angle of incidence airfoil that enhances the handling qualities and longitudinal control of the acft.
Retreating Blade Stall
I f f, d v o a o t r b d a h a t g t s l a t a b.
In forward flight, decreasing velocity of airflow on the retreating blade demands a higher AOA to generate the same lift as the advancing blade.
Filter Ind Button Pops when,
- Constant pressure, variable volume pump.