U.S Gov. chp.2 (4)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Which group was against the Constitution?
- The Anti- Federalist
- (Patrick Henry and John Hancock)
What are the Federalist Papers?
- The document that was written to persuade the people of New York to adopt the Constitution.
- Written by James Madison and Alexander Hamilton
Three things for which George Washington is famous:
- 1.)Commander of the Continental Army during the Revolution 2.)Presiding over the Constitutional Convention
- 3.) The President of the United States
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview