MO: List the five steps of the Coca Pulse Test.
1. Sit down, take a deep breath and relax.
2. Establish baseline pulse by taking it for one full minute. Record in the "before" space on the pulse test record form.
3. Put a sample of food to evaluate on your tongue. You may chew but refrain from swallowing. You need to taste if for about 30 seconds.
4. Retake your pulse with the food still in your mouth. Write down your "after" pulse on the pulse test record form. An increase of 6 beats or more is indicative of a stress response.
5. Discard the tested food (do not swallow). Rinse mouth and repeat with other foods or supplements, rinsing in between. Repeat with as many foods as you like as long as you return to normal resting pulse rate in between.