Precyzowanie danej myśli:
- 63. What I mean is that – chcę powiedzieć, że – What I mean is that it is not going to be easy.
- 64. I mean (to say) – to znaczy – His approach is inappropriate, I mean (to say) it lacks theoretical basis.
- 65. What I am getting at is (that) – chodzi mi o to, że – What I am getting at is (that) you are not being realistic.
- 66. The point is (that) – chodzi o to, że – The point is (that) I just cannot agree.
- 67. In other words – inaczej mówiąc- In other word, the software is full of bugs.
- 68. That is to say – to znaczy, czyli – Sociolinguistics, that is to say the study of a language in a society is often underestimated.
- 69. Make oneself clear – wyrażać się jasno – I will make myself clear.
- 70. I will put it this way – ujmę to w ten sposób – I will put it this way, If you want to succeed you have to concentrate on your goals.