Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Max operating altitude in the LIDO system?
What are the Max demonstrated crosswind limits?
Dry rwy. 33kts
Wet Rwy 20kts
Icy Rwy 10kts
Trace or frost contaminated shall be considered?
WET if coverage more then 25% of useable RWY.
What is a contaminated runway?
A runway is considered contaminated when take-off or landing is covered by standing water,
slush or snow if the coverage is more then 25% of the area to be used (100ft center)
What is the max amount of snow, slush or standing water?
- more then 4in of light snow dry snow
- more then 2in of packed dry snow
- more then 1/2in of slush, wet snow or standing water
Contamination to be used when snow, slush or standing water on runway?
- - 1/4in used when
- - up to 2in light dry snow
- - up to 1in packed dry snow
- - up to 1/2in slush, wet snow or standing water
- - 1/2in used when
- - more then 2in up to 4in light dry snow
- - more then 1in up to 2in packed dry snow
- - more then 1/4in up to 1/2in slush, wet snow or standing water
Take-off performance for flaps order is.
- 5. On
- 5. Off
- 20. On
- 20. Off
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview