MO: What is the four-step approach nutritional therapists can use for detoxification?
1. Address The Foundations (especially diet) and keep the client on the initial protocol for 2 – 3 months.
- 2. Recommend supportive therapies to help with circulation/elimination.
- - Dry Brush Massage
- - Bouncing Exercises
- - Enemas/Colonics/Purgatives
- - Sweating Therapies (including exercising to the point of perspiration)
- - Etc…
3. On a follow-up visit, conduct the Balance and Point Tests.
4. If the client performs poorly on these tests, consider a more in-depth detoxification protocol.
Note: Depending on the presentation of the client, this may require a referral to a licensed practitioner or detoxification specialist.