The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
"Basic genital design"
For xy, special cells release testosterone at ...weeks development effects.
Physical Effects (3)
- enlarges "clitoris" to a "penis"
- seals vagina
- changes brain development
4 Human Characteristics
- Sex Chromosome: xx or xy
- Genital Form: vagina or penis
- Gender ID: male or female or neither
- Sex Orientation: to males or to females or to both
3 Characteristics of Highly Heritable Attitudes
- Quick Opinion
- Resist Change
- Fight Issues
How test the "heritability" of a behavior? (4)
- See if having MORE SIMILAR GENES is with having MORE SIMILAR BEHAVIOR