Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
V as it relates to T
V as it relates to P
V as it relates to n
- PbVb= PaVa
- Tb Ta
Convert oC to K
Gas Density Calculations- Find Molar Mass of Gas
To find Molecular formula
- Find empircal formula
- Find the molar mass of gas
- Find Molar mass of empirical formula
- Divide the amu (g/mol) by the molar mass
- Multiply by the subscripts.
- (Empirical Formula)x=Molecular Mass of elements or gas
- Solve for x and mulitply x by the subscripts of Empirical Formula
Dalton's Law of Partial Pressures
Total # of moles of gas mixture= Sum of moles of individual components
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview