- The hair on a man's chin, cheeks, and throat.
- A rough edge or area remaining on material, such as metal, after it has been cast, cut, or drilled.
- To drive off or scatter in different directions
- To strew or distribute widely
- 散布, 分散, 消散, 驱散, 疏散
- Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
- The turned-up fold at the bottom of a trouser leg.
- A fold used as trimming, or A band, often having an opening with a button closure at the bottom of a sleeve.
- An edge or a border on a piece of cloth, especially a finished edge, as for a garment or curtain, made by folding the selvage edge under and stitching it down.
- The initial clustering of embryonic cells from which a part or an organ develops; primordium.
- A fundamental principle; the foundation for a future development.
- To touch or hit with a light, quick blow
- Any of several omnivorous, burrowing, edentate mammals (family Dasypodidae), native to southern North America and South America and characterized by an armorlike covering consisting of jointed, bony plates.
- To move or walk heavily or laboriously; trudge
- To work or act perseveringly or monotonously; drudge
- To move slowly on the hands and knees or by dragging the body along the ground; creep.
- To advance slowly, feebly, laboriously, or with frequent stops
- To raise or lift by pushing up from behind or below.See Synonyms at lift
- To increase; raise
- To stir up enthusiasm for; promote vigorously
- A grass in the genus Hordeum, native to temperate regions, having flowers in terminal, often long-awned spikes.
- The horny, projecting structure forming the mandibles of a bird, especially one that is strong, sharp, and useful in striking and tearing; a bill.
- The superciliary ridge over the eyes.
- The eyebrow.
- The forehead.
- A facial expression; countenance
- A mound of earth or stone built to hold back water or to support a roadway.
- To rise on the hind legs, as a horse.
- To close and open one or both of the eyes rapidly.
- To look through half-closed eyes, as in a bright glare; squint.
- Located at or forming the back or rear; posterior
- To jut out; project.See Synonyms at bulge
- A low protective wall or railing along the edge of a raised structure such as a roof or balcony.
- To look intently, searchingly, or with difficulty.See Synonyms at gaze
- To be partially visible; show
- A building material made by grinding calcined limestone and clay to a fine powder, which can be mixed with water and poured to set as a solid mass or used as an ingredient in making mortar or concrete.
- v.夹住, 夹紧
- To fasten, grip, or support with or as if with a clamp.
- 夹住, 夹紧
- To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure.
- To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore, for example) into small fragments or powder.
- To topple over; overturn.
- To become tilted; slant.See Synonyms at slant
- To move (an attached part, for example) with short, quick motions
- To turn aside or be turned aside from a straight course.
- To fall or lie down heavily and noisily.
- The sharpened head of a spear.
- The leading forces in a military thrust.
- To cause to trail along a surface, especially the ground.
- A deep furrow or ditch.
- A long, narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare.
- To put on or remove (clothing) easily or quickly