Leadership Delegating and Prioritizing client care
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Process of change?
- - unfreezing = 1st phase of the process where pb is ID and individuals involved gather facts and evidence supporting the basis of change
- - moving/changing = change is planned and implemented
- -refreezing = change becomes stabilized
Low purine diet?
- use in gouts and kidney stones
- avoid: anchovies, herring, mackerel, sardines, scallops, glandular meats, gravies, meat extracts, wild game, goose, sweetbreads
How much blood time does it take to infuse 1 unit of blood?
between 2-4 hrs
Why is fresh frozen plasma used?
- to provide clotting factor
- or to provide volume expansion
Autologous donations, who cannot do them? when can they be done?
- c/i in pts w/ bacteremia and leukemia
- can be done q 3 days as long as level of hg is safe
- should start w/in 5 weeks of the transfusion date and end at least 3 days before the date of the transfusion.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview