Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Auchentoshan 12 yr
$13 Dollars, Lowlands.
Triple Distilled. "Corner of the fields" in gaelic.
- Nutty, Brown Sugar, leafy nose.
- Light tangerine sweetness, smooth.
- Gingery, dry nutty finish.
Aberfeldy 12 yr.
Squirrel cap refers to colony of red squirrels near distillery.
- Sweet, creamy nose.
- Malty and friendly palate with honey and floral sweetness. Citrus finish.
Glengoyne 14 yr
Completely unpeated, uses Golden Promise Barley, low yield but high quality barley. American oak sherry cask.
- Creamy, oats, custard nose.
- Digestive biscuits, bannanas and white pepper, great warmth.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview