The Operations Process
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What ADP/ADRP covers The Operations Process?
What is the Army’s framework for exercising mission command?
The operations process.
What are the major mission command activities performed during operations?
- Continuously assessing the operation.
How do commanders drive the operations process?
Through understanding, visualizing, describing, directing, leading, and assessing operations.
What is a composite of the conditions, circumstances, and influences that affect the employment of capabilities and bear on the decisions of the commander?
An operational environment.
What is MDMP?
The military decision-making process is an iterative planning methodology to understand the situation and mission, develop a course of action, and produce an operation plan or order.
What are the MDMP steps?
- Step 1: Receipt of mission
- Step 2: Mission analysis
- Step 3: Course of action development
- Step 4: Course of action analysis
- Step 5: Course of action comparison
- Step 6: Course of action approval
- Step 7: Orders production, dissemination and transition
What are troop-leading procedures?
Troop-leading procedures are a dynamic process used by small-unit leaders to analyze a mission, develop a plan, and prepare for an operation. TLP are used by commanders and leaders without a staff.
What are the troop leading procedure steps?
- Step 1: Receive the mission
- Step 2: Issue a warning order
- Step 3: Make a tentative plan
- Step 4: Initiate movement
- Step 5: Conduct reconnaissance
- Step 6: Complete the plan
- Step 7: Issue the order
- Step 8: Supervise and refine the plan
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview