Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name a single gene trait and a polygenic trait
- Single-gene trait - handedness
- polygenic trait - Skin color
recognize examples of codominant, incomplete dominate, and completely dominant traits
- Codominance- Blood type (AB blood)
- Incomplete dominance- Wool color on sheep
- Completely dominant- Dimples/no dimples
Give examples of X-linked phenotypes
Analyze the differences in phenotypes seen for a single-gene trait versus a polygenic trait
With a single-gene trait, there are normally only two phenotypes. With a polygenic trait, there are multiple phenotypes available.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview