Saints Vincent Ferrer, Hyacinth, and Luis Beltran, Giambattista Piazetta, 1735
- Style and color scheme almost monochromatic compared to other at time that used brighter color, subdued colors, also goes with humility of work.
- Shows 3 saints pertinent to dominican friars.
- ZigZaging saints up to angel with finger pointing upwards holding palms.
- Hyacinth saved the Virgin Mary statue in which statue weighed more than he could carry.
- Vincent commited scriptures to memory so he is holding a book and has a flame over head making illusion to pentecost, gesturing like crucified like Christ.
- Louis has cup w. serpent, reminding us he nearly poisoned while barefoot suggesting humility.