Marketing Ch 12 Services
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are 4 characteristics of service?
- Intangibility: Cant be touched
- Inseparability: Produced and consumed simultaneously
- Heterogeneity: high outcome variability
- Perishability: Cant be store
What is difference between...
Search Quality Attributes
Experience Quality Attributes
Credence Quality Attributes
- SQA: Can be evaluated before purchase ex doctors office
- EQA: Can be evaluated after using product/service
- CQA: Cannot be fully evaluated even after using product/service. Ex. how good was doctors diagnosis.
What are Service Quality Dimensions?
What is the product strategy for services?
- Design of tangibles: how do we design the tangible elements so customer gets right impression.
- Design of the service process: process for objects or people, do we customization or standardization?
- What is the customers role in service process?
What is the promotion strategies for services?
- Emphasizing tangible cues
- Engaging in post purchase communication
- using personal information
- creating a strong org image
What are non profit org?
an org that exists to achieve some goal other than profits or return on investment
Why do non profits need marketing?
- need to offer quality services efficiently
- to influence attitudes or promote ideas.
- educate/change behavior of consumer
- collect donations
What are some challenges of non profit marketing?
- Target markets may be apathetic or strongly opposed.
- Benefits complex or difficult to explain
- Non profits tend to have limited resources
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview