HCM Patter moving the a/c
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the HCM vertical command patter?
- ABOVE and UPUNDER and DOWN
What are commands to move the a/c in a direction?
When landing, what calls does the HCM make?
- CONFIRM SPEED BELOW 80
- L/R DOOR OPEN
- ROGER COMMITTED
- 100 to run, 100 under, ...
What do you call when landing from 10 ft?
- 10 U, 8U, 6U, 4U, 3U, 2U, 1U
- ABOUT TO TOUCH
- WHEEL FIRM
What do you call when taking off to a 10 ft hover?
- CLEAR BEHIND ON THE RIGHT AND ABOVE
- WHEELS LIGHT
- WHEELS CLEAR
U4, U6, U8, U9, STEADY UP 10 UNDER
What do you call to rotate the a/c 90° right?
- HCM1 - YOUR DISCRETION TAIL LEFT, TAIL LEFT 90°
- HCM2 - CLEAR LEFT
- HCM1 - TAIL RIGHT 45°, STEADY TAIL RIGHT
What do you call to rotate the a/c 90° left?
- CLEAR TAIL RIGHT, TAIL RIGHT 90°
- TAIL LEFT 45°, STEADY TAIL RIGHT
How does the HCM clear the aircraft to the ground?
- HCM1 - CLEAR TO GROUND LEFT, 10 UNDER
- HCM2 - AND LEFT
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview