Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- He's at work
- He's on the job
- He is at a meeting (x in a meeting)
How are you? 5 種回應
- 1. bearing up (撐得住)
- 2. so so
- 3. fine
- 4. couldn't be better (好到不得了)
- 5. it's a dog life (真差, 做人不如做狗)
- 1. Excuse me, can u please give me the direction to...
- 2. Is it better to go by bus or taxi
- 3. It is only 2 blocks away
2. 朋友較遲到, 要waiter 帶他們到
1. I have a reservation for 4. I am Mr. Yeung. It is for 8pm.
2. I have 2 guests coming. Please take them to my table. Thank you
不用送我 (回家 或 離開)
- 1. Please don't see me out
2 I will let myself out
- build (身材)
- height (高度)
- pattern: subject + verb-to-be+ of (can be omitted) + noun
- e.g She is (of) medium height, and beautifully proportioned.
- e.g. The two statues are (of) the same size and weight.
I have reserved a room for 2 nights. My name is TL Yeung.
I am from room no. 123. We are checking out in about 2p.m. May I settle the bill now?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview