phase 1 exam 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is the marine corps on uniform regulations?
what is the placement of the shoulder epaulet on the dress blue A dress blue B service A?
centered 3/4 inch parallel to shoulder
what is the placement of the EGA on the Dress blue A
inboard parallel to collar seam
how are the medals placed on dress blues A?
- - Centered between 1st and 2nd button above left pocket - 7 Medals Max Across (can not overlap 50%)
how are the ribbons placed on dress blue A
what are the differences for a female dress blue A?
- Placement of EGA – Inboard & parallel to deck Medals – Placed 1” above highest point of left pocket
what are the placement of the shooting badges, ribbons, and badges for dress blue b and service a?
- Shooting Badges – 1/8” above pocket Ribbons – 1/8” above shooting pocket Badges – 1/8” above breast insignia
what are the differences for the female dress blue b and service a?
- Shooting Badges – 1/8” above highest point of left pocket Ribbons – 1/8” above shooting badges
rank insignia placement for C and utilities
- - Placed at appropriate center of the collar 1” from the front edge
- - Parallel to the deck
what uniforms are not authorized for leave?
- - Blue Dress “A” or Blue-White Dress “A” MCCUU -PTGear - Evening Dress
what is civilian equivalent to service c?
- “Casual” Males – Collared open-neck shirt & slacks Females – Dressy slacks/skirt with blouse or ‘business casual’ dress
what is equivalent to to service a or blue dress b?
- “Informal” Males – Coat & Tie/Suit Females – Cocktail Dress
what is equivalent to dress A or evening dress B
- “Formal” Males – Black Tie/Tuxedo Females – Formal Gown
what are prohibited male hairstyles?
- - Horseshoe - Tear Drop - Mohawk or LandingStrip - Low Reg
what are authorized female hairstyles
- - Short Hair Length - Medium Hair Length - Long Hair Length - Bulk of Hair
what are the specifics for a short female hair
- longest hair is 1 inch from scalp
- shortes hair 1/4 from scalp
specifics of medium female cut
less than 1 inch difference of length from front to back
specifics of bulk of hair female cut
- max 2 inch volume
- max 3 inch volume for bun
- bun may be no wider than width of head
what are the 5 things the marine corps does not focus on?
- is to provide equal opportunity for all military members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview