The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Transfer Students must have wiht 60/90 quarter hours of trans. credit ;
- 1.A 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- 2. A submittion of 2 college transcripts
Trnsfer students with less than 60/ 90 quarter hours must have ;
- 1. Must meet 1st Time in Cllege Freshman refular admission
- 2. 1 Highschool and 2 College official transcripts.
First Time in College Freshman mus have;
- 1.SAT/ACT Scores
- 2.Official highschool transcript
- 3.Essay requiement (submitted with application)
- 4.2 Letters of recommendation (teacher/counselors)
Ex. Intermational applicants who's 1st language is not English must submit results of (TOEFL) Test of English as Foreign Language
Any applicant is eligible for admission with a 3.0 on a (4.0) scale ;
regardless of test score
Any applicant who has a 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) average has the required units and has achieved the minimum scored for each SAT or ACT sectioned below :
- SAT - Critical Reading & Math 460
- SAT - Writing 440
- ACT - Reading & Math 19
- ACT - Eng/Writing Combined 18
Academic Unit Requirements
- 4 English and Math
- 3 Natural Science and Additional academic credits
- 2 Foreign Language
Fees Per Credit
- In-State : $151.78
- Out-of-State : $549.80
Fall/Spring Semesters & Annual Prices
- Total Semester - 7,272.40
- Total Annually - 14,544.80
- Total semester - 13,242.70
- Total Annually - 26,485.404
Summer Session Prices
- Semester - 3223.44
- Semester - 6805.62
What does SROW stand for?
Souther Regional Orientation Workshop
What does NODA stand for?
National Orientation Directors Association
Famu Alma Mater
- College of love and charity
- We gather ‘round thy noble shrine;
- We lift our voice in praise to thee,
- And ask a blessing all divine.
- (Chorus)FAM-U! FAM-U! I love thee
- I’ll fight and win what’er the battle be
- The Orange and the Green thy Sons shall e’er defend
- And loyal to thy voice of love attend
- FAM-U! FAM-U! FAM-U! I love thee!
- On gridiron, diamond, track and field,
- Thy sons the vict’ry never yield¬–
- And while they tread a broader life
- Thy love shall stay them in the strife.
- God ever keep us true to thee;
- Thy faith that truth shall make men free.
- Shall guide thy loyal sons aright
- And fend them thru’ the skeptic night.
FAMU Colleges and Schools (Pleases & Bag Jean)
- College of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- College of Education
- College of Engineering (FAMU-FSU)
- College of Law
- College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- School of Architecture
- School of Business and Industry
- School of the EnvironmentSchool of Graduate Studies and Research
- School of Journalism and Graphic Communication
- School of Nursing