PSC Test FAMU Tucker SOUND LIgHT WAVE PLANET Part2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the Rocky/ Terrestrial Planets?
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars
What are the Jovian Planets?
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
Our solar system is whate age?
Abut 5 million years old
The main source of energy is
Hottest place in the universe is
The sun core
- 96% Carbon Dioxide
- Take 243 days to spin on its own axis
- Takes 225 to revolve around the sun
- 60 moons
- 70% Helium
- Day lasts 10 hrs
- 47 moons (Titan)
- least dense of all planets
- flat poles
- Its day is 10.2 hrs
- Has 27 moons
- Spins at its belly
- No internal heat, so its very cold
- 13 moons (Triton)
- Quite massive
- The moon is in the middle (Earth and Sun)
- Happens sporadically around the world
- Only happens in a full moon
- Every 4/5 years
Wave Barrier "
When an object moves as fast as the wave it produces
When an obejct moves faster than the wave it produces it is called a
2D Bow Wave
A shockwave is
3D and moves faster than the speed of sound *cone
Sound refracts due to a
change in speed.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview