Conversant - Video
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
“Video Player-Ad Interface Definition”
IAB-published industry standard for interactive in-stream video ads.
Ads served directly to the video player which occupy the entire video screen.
A grouping of video ads into a defined playback sequence.
= Number of times the first frame is rendered / Number of times the ad won an auction
View Thru Rate
= Complete views (user did not skip) / Impressions (ad rendered)
For engineering stories to get built, they need to be assigned to an HML.
- Online Campaign Ratings
- From Nielsen
- Similar to GRPs (Gross Rating Points)
- Profile ID owned by Conversant
- Defensible differentiator
- Ad-server for direct publishers
- Handles encoding for multiple formats
- Currently only used for media clients
Combined Media/Enterprise systems
-Serving/hosting of customized video
-Works on any video player (including Youtube)
-Eyeview hosts lookup table...ability to refresh table is limited
- "Video Ad Serving Template"
- Universal protocol for in-stream ads
- Managed by IAB
- New ad-serving system to replace Vbox
- Implementation will start in Q3
1. Video Revenue goal for 2014
2. Enterprise's portion?
Currently, what % of video sold by Conversant is "standard" pre-roll?
- Video Multiple Ad Playlist
- Allows content providers to pre-define ad breaks
- Standard is maintained by IAB
Video format: MP4, Quicktime, Avi, WMV etc.
- Linear ad with clickable call-to-action
- Typically short (3-10 seconds)
Current CPM charged for CRM video?
- EXtensible Markup Language
- XML structures, stores, and transports information.
- "Creative Testing Tool"
- Internal tool for testing creative
Total Digital Ad Market in 2013?
VIDEO: ~ $3B (7%)
Target Rating Points
= GRP x In Target %
Brand Lift metrics can measure:
- Purchase Intent
What does Comscore vCE measure?
- In-Target delivery %
- Viewability %
What does OTT stand for?
What does it mean/do?
Over The Top
Video not controlled by the delivery network (ISP, cable, etc.). OTT delivery channels include Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, chromecast, etc.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview