Schedule of controlled substances
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Heroin, LSD, PCP, marijuana
- Drugs with high abuse potential. No accepted medical use.
- Alfentanyl, opium, cocaine, codeine, morphine
- High potential for drug abuse. Accepted medical use, but can lead to physical and psychological dependency.
- Anabolic steroids, products with low amounts of codeine
- Potential for drug use less than C-I and C-II, Medically accepted for use.
- Diazepam, lorazepam, Phenobarbital
- Potential for dependency, medically accepted for use.
- Many antitussive and antidiarrheal agents
- Very limited potential for dependence, medically accepted for use, many are over-the-counter meds.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview