Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Ladderpipe assembly name?
Akron brass company model #1495
ladder pipe assembly components:
- Ladder pipe assembly with 21/2 inline shuttoff
- 4” Gate Valve Shut-Off (AKA cluster)
- 21⁄2” Stream Straightener
- Smooth Bore Nozzles (11⁄2”, 13⁄4” and 2”)
- Akron Turbo Master Spray Nozzle (350 to 1000 GPM)
- (assigned to random apparatus)
The following pump pressures have been calculated for the Akron 1495 ladder pipe
assembly. These pressures include pumping through the cluster, 100’ of 3” hose, the
ladder pipe assembly and tip, with the aerial ladder extended to __’.
1 1/2 smooth bore
Spray nozzle flowing 350
Spray nozzle flowing 500 gpm
Spray nozzle flowing 750 gpm
Spray nozzle flowing 1000gpm
Hydro foam nozzle
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview