Exam 4 psych part 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- A significant dysfunction/persistent/harmful in a person's thoughts, feelings, or behaviors.
- deviant, destressful, dysfunctional, danger
- American Psychiatric Association
- Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder
- Widely used system for classifying psychology disorders
- only describes symptoms
- cannot cause or treatment
- medical insurance #
Psychological disorders characterized by emotional extremes/
- Mood disorder
- 2 or more weeks of depressed moods
- feeling of worthlessness "thoughts of suicide"
- not interest in most activities
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview