The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
variation in size of RBCs (heme)
percentage volume of a blood sample occupied by cells
red cell distribution width - coefficent that indicates variation in size and shape
average content of hemoglobin per RBC
mean cell volume (average volume per RBCs
variation in size and shape of RBCs
JAZF1, JJAZF1, t(7:17) --> what is this?
- Stromal sarcoma seen in endometrium tumor
- infiltrative edges, and lymphovascular invasions
PTEN, KRAs, beta-catenin, MSI: what risk is increased?
endometrioid ovarian tumor (surface epith)
KRAS: increases risk of what? (in ovary)
Mucinous type, unilateral (surface epith type)
BRA-F, KRAS: increase risk of what?
- low malignant potential for serous type of ovarian tumor (surface epith)
- borderline and benign type
- arises from arise from fibriae of fallopian tube
BRCA 1 + P53: increase risk of what?
- increase risk of high malignant potential for serous type of ovarian cancer (surface epith type)
- bilateral tumors
CD19, 20, 4, 23, 43
- Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
CD 20, 11c, 25, 103+
- Hairy Cell leukimea
- Trap stain (tartrate resistant acid phosphatase)
CD19, 20, 10+ surface Ig
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- starry sky
- t(8;14) bcl6
CD 19, 20, +10
- Follicular lymphoma
- t(8;14) bcl2 , IgH 14
variation in shape of RBCs