The Recording Process
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
-One (or more) sounds recorded to one (or more) tracks (rhythm tracks).
- -Additional Instruments/Vocals recorded while listening w/ headphones to “sweeten” sound.
- -Punch-ins/outs and arrangement.
- Combine all tracks into final ‘Mix’ master
- Balance levels and panning-EQ, dynamics, effects
- Mastering engineer adjusts:
- Level balance
- Final editing
- Effects-Song Sequencing
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview