Criminal Investigation sex crimes
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Sex is what makes you feel good
Motives for commission of a crime:
Normal Sex/Love (non-pathological)
Non-Pathological... interested in the whole person
(use of sexual fantasies, behaviors, objects can be normal, Unusual or deviant sex practives are common and can be healthy...)
Abnormal Sex/Love (pathological)
singular Focus on one aspect of the person
Non-Pathological = Normal
Pathological = Abnormal... or related or caused by a disease
- sexual Fantasies, behaviors, or objects that lead to clinically significant distress, or impairment...
- a type of abnormal sex characterized by a preference for or obsession with unusual sexual practice
- Publicly exhibit parts of, or the entire body
- unconsenting/unsuspecting victims
- (peeping tom)
- being sexually stimulated by secretly watching or looking at sexual acts or objects
Sexual act with others. three people having sex, with one person only watching, and the other two acting.
the sexual arousal through the taking of photographs and/or viewing them after
The non-consensual touching or rubbing of victims...
- Compulsive stealing
- (key is in the RISK itself)
sex between humans & Animals
- non-sexual attraction fro animals; romantic petting/fondling
- NO SEX
- Sexual pleasure from feces; handling, eating, smearing, smelling etc.
- Coprophilia- witnesses the act of defecation
the erotic stimulus from viewing, handling, drinking, etc of urine
Sexual desire for statues, dolls, mannequins, blow up dolls
- compulsive fire setting; arousal through the smell, sight, or feel of fire.
- Fire/water complex - setting fires and urinating on them
whipping, flogging, or beating someone (or self) for sexual arousal
sex with dead people
the sexual arousal in penetrating the skin of another person, or self
sometimes can cause death
targets: breast, butt, Groin
Exmaple: albert fish put nails in his pelvis
Eating Human Flesh For sexual Arousal
Intercourse between closely related persons; those prohibited by law from marrying
primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children
Aggressive rivalry between siblings for affection of one of their parents
Example: Ed Gein killed his brother for pissing his mom off
sexual desire of son for mother; antagonism towards father
very common many serial killers have unnatural relationships with their mother
opposite of oedipus,
sexual desire of daughter for father, antagonism towards mother
Pathologically high evaluation of, and absorption in oneself.
example: ted bundy
Morbid, abnormal and uncontrollable sex desire in a female
morbid abnormal and uncontrollable sex desire in a male
Distinguishing and motivating influences in sex crimes (7)
- 1) Motivate from within
- 2) Manifested in strange ways
- 3) Fantasy
- 4) Fetishism
- 5) Sadism
- 6) Masochism
- 7) Sado-Masochism
Aggressive actions directed against another; sexual arousal/satisfaction through inflicting pain or watching others inflict pain.
Physical and/or psychological cruelty is a central role in sexual functioning
Is about eroticized aggression and victim suffering
Divisions of sadism (7)
- 1) Symbolic Sadism
- 2) Defilement
- 3) Aggressive Cruelty
- 4) sadism w/ Children
- 5) sadistic acts w/ animals
- 6) mutilation of corpses (necrophilia)
- 7) Lust murder (erotophonophilia)
1) Symbolic Sadism
Ridiculing, insulting or causing "indirect" harm
2) Defilement (Sadism)
humiliate, show contempt for, or desire to defile with disgusting or foul things.
verbally or by throwing, smearing or covering with a substance; often symbolic
3) aggressive cruelty (Sadism)
Beating, raping, flagellation (whipping), stabbing
4) Sadism w/ Children
Superego; god complex
5) Sadistic acts w/ animals
- Maiming. chasing, beating, killing, etc...
- example: crush videos
6) Mutilations of corpses - Necrophilia (Sadism)
Necrophilia, may be dual satisfaction; symbolic sadism
7) Lust Murder (sadism)
a sexual killing, involving mutilating attacks to the breast, genitals, or rectum, often post mortem
- 1) Masochistic hangings (Autoerotic Asphyxia)
- 2) Bondage
- 3) Infibulation (self torture of the genitals)
- 1) Partialism (parts of the body) - Hands, feet, eyes, breast, hair. etc
- 2) Article of apparel - Panties, bras, shoes, gloves, panty-hose, etc... often necessary that the clothing was previously worn by the woman
- 3) Type of material - Leather, Rubber, latex
- 4) Acts and attitudes - mannerisms; made of dress, demeanor, voice etc.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview