The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
2 John 7-8
- For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
- Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
2 John 9-11
- Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
- If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
- For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
- Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
- But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
- And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
2 Thess 3:6
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
1 Thess 4:13-15
- But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
- For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thess 4:16-18
- For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
2 Thess 1:7-9
- And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
- In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
- Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2 Cor 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.