FRLD leadership behaviors
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Management by Exception-Passive
- Wait for things to go wrong
- if its not broke dont fix it
Management by Exception-Active
Keeps people and processes in control, monitoring, controlling, compliance
- leader sets goals
- Identifies ways for subordinate to reach these goals
- Most active and effective form of leadership
- Leaders promote positive and meaningful changes in people,teams.....
Abandon or pass on their responsibilities
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview