Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
6.4 Thomas Guilbert v. Charles Gardner Jr
- Guilbert waited too long to present his case in court about being paid $29k
- His company was going out of business at the time he took them to court.
6.2 Performance outside of one year
- Statues of Fraud is one that cannot be preformed within one year.
- It must be in writing that the contract cannot be preformed within one year.
- His company didn't pay him within a year and didn't write up a contract either.
- They lost the case against Guilbert for trying to use Fraud Prevention to commit fraud.
If you are going to buy or sale something for $500+
Then get a contract in writing.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview