Chemisty Chapter 4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Anything with mass and also occupies space.
Matter with only 1 type of particle
2 or more substances.
A pure substance made of two or more different elements.
E.G Carbon Dioxide
- A characteristic of a substance that can be
- observed and measured without changing the identity of the substance.
A substance's resistance to flow.
The point where a substance changes state from solid to liquid.
The temperature in which vapor pressure of the liquid equals the pressure surrounding the liquid.
- The measure of the ability of a substance to
- dissolve in another substance
The ratio of mass to volume of a substance.
- The ability of a substance to change or react
- and to form new substances.
The ablitity of a substance to stay unchanged and not react.
- The ability of a substance to cause harmful
- effects in plants and animals
A pure substance that cannot be broken down into simpler parts by chemical methods.
The ability a substance has to burn in air.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview