Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is definition of CWPSS?
Comprehensive workplace safety system
What is a safety minute?
All kaiser meetings will begin with a discussion re: safety before any other topic.
What are safety observations?
What are incident investigations?
What is perfromance management?
Who is L.P.?
- Laura Dilley
- CWPSS Coordinator
Who is S.N.?
- Sonia Nahhas
- Management Workplace Safety
Who is L.H.
- Lorraine Hernandez
- WPS Ergonomist
Who is A.F.
- Andrea Frye
- Regional Consultant
There are three process teams for WPS, what are they? They work below management Sonia Nahhas.
- 1) Safety Observations/Employee Involvement
- 2) P&P/Incident Innestigations (my team)
- 3) Performance Management (steering committee) I also go to.
What does Safety Observations/Employee Involvement team include?
- EVS (DA & Labor)
- CCU (DA & Labor)
- ICSU (DA & Labor)
- FANS (DA & Labor)
- ICU (DA & Labor)
- Cardiology (DA & Labor)
- Call Center (DA & Labor)
What does P&P/Incident Innestigations (my team) have on it?
- 7W (DA David murphy & Labor)
- SSOU DA Maan Lasangan
- Resp (DA jerry Saldana & Labor)
- ED (DA & Labor)
- Mat. Mgt (DA Sally Arias & Labor)
- PT (DA Chris Nowell & Labor)
- Peds clinic (DA Patricia Lessard & Labor)
- OR (DA Gale Owens & Labor)
Who is in the P&P/Incident Investigations (my team) Co-Lead ?
- Richard Brock RN
- Director Nsg Administration Management Co-Chair
Lisa Benvensite Labor
What is SFR
Supervisor First Report
In ED what is code immediate?
Bottons on bottom of ESI and ambulance nurse desk to immediately notify securtiy.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview