Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
D1. Marketing Research/Marketing Declination
- Eyes and Ears of the Company/Firm
- Collecting data
- What is the target market?
- Quantifiable data
- Research is asking questions and getting the truth, a lie, or and idk
D2. Consumer Behavior/ Consumer Purchase Motivator
- Mind of the buyer
- Elements that influence the purchasers decision.
- Psychographics - a full, more enriched view of your market qualitative.
D3. Product Adjustment
- 1. Form Utility - shape, function, design of the product, the tangeble
- 2. Brand
- 3. Price/Posession
- 4. Packaging
- 5. Product Position - the products personality, the place that the product has in a person's mind
- Arms and Legs of the Firm
- Management of time and place utility
D5. Promotion/ Communication
- Voice of the firm
- promotion mix
- How the customer is talked to
- Facilitate the exchange
- the transaction
- Saying "thank you, come back again"
D7. Post Transaction Activities
- Ensure satisfaction
- To get the "Goodwill"
- The key to service
- Marketing is a strategy
D8. Strategic Marketing Planning
- The brains of the Firm
- The direction it will go
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview