Vocab Words I
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
2. To remove or separate from a native environment or culture; especially: to remove the racial or ethnic characteristics or influences from
- 1. Lacking a head or having the head
2. Lacking a governing head or chief
1. Distrust or hatred of reason or reasoning.
- 1. Covered with bushes, shrubs, and small trees; woody.
- 2. Shady.
- 1. insignificant; petty: pettifogging details.
- 2. dishonest or unethical in insignificant matters; meanly petty.
contemplation of one's navel as part of a mystical exercise.
- 1a :capable of laughing
- b :disposed to laugh
- 2 :arousing or provoking laughter; especially : laughable
- 3 :associated with, relating to, or used in laughter
- 1.) a piece of privately issued paper currency; especially : one poorly secured and depreciated in value
- 2.) :a piece of paper money in denominations of less than one dollar
- 1.) :air or bearing especially as expressive of attitude or personality : demeanor
- 2.) :appearance, aspect
- 1a :slender, lithe
- b :having even and smooth lines : sleek
- 2 :urbane, suave
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview