Task Analysis and Receptive Task without an Initial Verbal Instruction
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1) child completes desired response following initial verbal instruction
2) a verbal cue is given by the therapist that alludes to and or redirects the child to the desired behavior to be performed
indirect verbal prompt
3) a non verbal cue directed to the desired response. there is no verbal instruction paired with this
4) a specific verbal cue or instruction where some or all of the details of the behavior the child is expected to perform are provided
direct verbal prompt
5) demonstration by the therapist of the response to be performed by the child paired with a repeat of the initial verbal instruction
light physical prompt
full physical prompt
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview