Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
What will happen to the sun and the moon before the second coming of Jesus?
- Joel 2:31The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood,Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord
What will be seen in the heaven above and in the earth beneath before the return of Jesus?
- Acts 2:19-20
- I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath:Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood,Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
How will nature and nations give evidence of the soon coming of Jesus?
- Luke 21:25-28 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
What will come in the last days and what will be the character of men?
- 2 Tim 3:1-5
- But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
How will people conduct themselves and thier affairs at the coming of Jesus?
- Matt 24:37-39
- But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
What will scoffers, who walk after their own lust, say in the last days?
- 2 Peter 3:3,4
- knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”
What will increase at the time of the end?
- Danel 12:4
- “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
What did Jesus say would be the signs of his coming and of the the last days?
- Matt 24:3-7
- Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
How will false prophets try to deceive many before Christ comes?
- Matt 24:11,23-27
- Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
What will happen to some believers in the last days?
- 1 Tim 4:1
- Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
What will happen to the gospel before the end comes?
- Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
What will the the sins and character of those who refuse to retain the knowledge of God?
- Rom 8:28-32
- And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
What will we know when we see all these things happening?
- Matt 24:32-35
- “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
What will God pour out on his people in the last days?
- Acts 2:17,18,21‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. 21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.'
What will the false church attempt to change in the last days?
- Daniel 7:25
- He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,And shall intend to change times and law.Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.
What shall we do in these last days?
- 2 Timothy 4:14
- I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.