The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
2 Chronicles 7:13, 14.
“If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people; if My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
- You will keep him in perfect peace,
- Whose mind is stayed on You,
- Because he trusts in You.
Job 8:5-7 (NKJV)
- If you would earnestly seek God
- And make your supplication to the Almighty,
- 6 If you were pure and upright,
- Surely now He would awake for you,
- And prosper your rightful dwelling place.
- 7 Though your beginning was small,
- Yet your latter end would increase abundantly.
2 Corinthians 6:16-18 (NASBStr)
- Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
- “ I will dwell in them and walk among them;
- And I will be their God, and they shall be MY people.
- 17 “ Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,” says the Lord.
- “ And do not touch what is unclean;
- And I will welcome you.
- 18 “ And I will be a father to you,
- And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
- Says the Lord Almighty.
Why do you say, O Jacob,
- And speak, O Israel:
- “My way is hidden from the Lord,
- And my just claim is passed over by my God”?
- 28 Have you not known?
- Have you not heard?
- The everlasting God, the Lord,
- The Creator of the ends of the earth,
- Neither faints nor is weary.
- His understanding is unsearchable.
- 29 He gives power to the weak,
- And to those who have no might He increases strength.
- 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
- And the young men shall utterly fall,
- 31 But those who wait on the Lord
- Shall renew their strength;
- They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
- They shall run and not be weary,
- They shall walk and not faint.