GJT TRACON_TOWER LOA.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "me"
- tags "GJT"
- description ""
- fileName "GJT TRACON/TOWER LOA"
- freezingBlueDBID -1.0
- TWR requirements to provide visual separation
- 1. A/c within 10 miles of airport
- 2. At or below 100 MSL (not 110 like FMN)
- 3. Between IFR departures/arrivals or SVFR
TCP point to GJT TRACON
10 NM prior to lateral boundary
After TCP TRACON has control for?
Ctrl for descent/turns to 30º/speed adjustments
Can GJT TRACON authorize SVFR in their class D surface area?
- Yes, at or below 7400 (8000 at FMN)
- and anywhere in class E (FMN is in class D only)
Exception to all GJT departures being cleared on course?
Non-turbojet departures filed over INW at or above 150 and landing PHX shall be assigned heading 195 direct INW when able.
GJT arrivals shall be (altitude)?
Descending to or at 150 our filed if lower.
Center will advise GJT tower when what 2 things are in use/needed?
- 1. EDCT's are in use
- 2. When an IFR departure or SID is required
When is FDIO inhibited?
2200-0530 local (FMN is 2230-0530)
GJT tower hours?
0600 - 2200 local
GJT will advise center of 3 airport conditions as necessary
- 1. Change from VFR/IFR IFR/VFR
- 2. Active runway/approach
- 3. ATIS
If ETA will change more than 10 mins or sequence change. ...
Center will give GJT time revisions.
TRACON will clear departures. ..
- 1. To 140 our filed if lower
- 2. Via rout shown on strip
- 3. Ensure established on course or cleared to intercept
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview