PA: Court will generally not enforce a K if its formation or performance is criminal, tortious or otherwise against pub policy (including aviolation of the Rules of Prof. Conduct).
- REQS (FRAUD): Aggrieved party must show --
- (1) False rep of a material fact;
- (2) Made w/ knowledge of its falsity or with reckless disregard of its truth/falsity;
- (3) By the person charged with having knowledge of the fact;
- (4) Who intended that the recipient would act on the fact; AND
- (5) Which misled the recip, causing injury.
REMEDY: Rescind and collect money paid, OR affirm and recover fraud damages.