Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
154-what are the requirements for equipment with internal combustion engines:
- does not constitute a fire hazard
- Has a fire extinguisher approved by a labratory listed in 46 CFR 162.028-5, unless such a fire extinguisher is located near by.
156-What are PIC supervisory responsibilities during transfers?
- Supervise the connect and disconnect proceedure
- Give instruction to start the flow of product
105-What is 105 applicable to?
- Owner Operator of any U.S. Facilities
- 1. subj to Parts 126, 127, or 154
- 2. that embark or disembark passengers from a vessel cert for more than 150 passengers.
- 3. receive vessels subj to SOLAS 74 CH XI
- 4. receives foreign cargo vessels greater than 100 gross register tons subj to 46 CFR Ch I Subj Chp I
- 5. Barge fleeting facilities which receive barges carrying cargoes subj to 46 CFR Chp I, Sub D or O, or Certain Dangerous Cargoes.
105-Which facilities does 105 not apply to?
- Owner Operator of U.S. facilities which
- 1. is owned and operator by the U.S. primarily as a Military facility.2. to be continued
105-What is a public access area
The public place within a facility that provides pedestrian access through the facility from public throughfares to the vessel.
105-In the case of a lost damaged or stolen TWIC how long can the individual receive un-escorted access to a facility.
- 7 Days as long as
- 1. its reported as required by 49 CFR 15772.19(f)(c)2. another ID meeting 101.515 is presented3. no other suspicious circumstances exists.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview