Card Set Information
Facility Inspections MST
154-what are the requirements for equipment with internal combustion engines:
does not constitute a fire hazard
Has a fire extinguisher approved by a labratory listed in 46 CFR 162.028-5, unless such a fire extinguisher is located near by.
156-What are PIC supervisory responsibilities during transfers?
the connect and disconnect proceedure
to start the flow of product
105-What is 105 applicable to?
Owner Operator of any U.S. Facilities
1. subj to Parts 126, 127, or 154
2. that embark or disembark passengers from a vessel cert for more than 150 passengers.
3. receive vessels subj to SOLAS 74 CH XI
4. receives foreign cargo vessels greater than 100 gross register tons subj to 46 CFR Ch I Subj Chp I
5. Barge fleeting facilities which receive barges carrying cargoes subj to 46 CFR Chp I, Sub D or O, or Certain Dangerous Cargoes.
105-Which facilities does 105
Owner Operator of U.S. facilities which
1. is owned and operator by the U.S. primarily as a Military facility.
to be continued
105-What is a public access area
The public place within a facility that provides pedestrian access through the facility from public throughfares to the vessel.
105-In the case of a lost damaged or stolen TWIC how long can the individual receive un-escorted access to a facility.
7 Days as long as
1. its reported as required by 49 CFR 15772.19(f)(c)
2. another ID meeting 101.515 is presented
3. no other suspicious circumstances exists.