The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the chances?
- It's raining today? What are the chances? It hasn't rained in forever.
- Our team won?! What are the chances? The other team was much better.
ennél jobban nem is érthetnék egyet veled
I couldn't agree with you more
You don't like tomatoes? I couldn't agree with you more. I hate them too.
She Is rude! I couldn't agree with you more!
mi lett volna ha?
What if I had studied harder? I presume I would have done better on the exam.
What if I were taller? Maybe I would be good at basketball.
fogadok rá, hogy
van rá két centem
My two cents
- If I can give my two cents I don't think we should attend the party.
- It was an amazing experience. That's my two cents.
nem nagy ügy
That's not always the case
- Republicans take Colorado during the general election? That's not always the case.
- I know I was late, but not always the case.
ha nem tévedek
- No, the football game is being played here this week if I'am not mistaken.
- If I'am not mistaken, someone already said that.
egész napra elég vmi...
...as the day is long
- My brother is as honest as the day is long. He never lies.
- I am as happy as the day is long! What great news.
elhagyja a béketűrése
I'm off the hook
- John is picking her up at the airport. I'm off the hook!
- They cancelled the meeting in Friday, so I'm off the hook.