The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- -script/screenplay written.
- -script treatment (brief narrative version).
- -Producer, director, or stars come (on board-commit to project).
- -Financing secured and movie green lighted by production company.
- -Set design
- -Shooting Script- is prepared
3. Principle Photography-
-First Assistant Director calls “Quiet on the set!”
-Dapper board is snapped
4. Post Production-
-Begins during principle photography, Dialogue synced to picture.
-Dailies- footage from prior days which director, producer and actors go through and select for use.
Director- Brings vision to film/ guides actors.
Make-up/Hair- artist who grooms cast.
Cinematographer- Design and set lighting.
Camera-op- Selects lenses/filters and conducts shoot.