rec100 final- Theater Production history
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Mid 19th Century
- Vaudeville/ Burlesque/ Sketch/ Comedy
- organized into a script with a story /singing/ dancing.
- possess all resources to put up a play or musical.
- possess stage, stage mechanics, and FOH staff.
Truck & Bus show
- Touring shows that lease rental theaters.
- formed a cohesive show from loosely organized vaudeville acts.
- Scripted musical play and added story telling elements.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview