Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- author "me"
- tags ""
- folders ""
- description ""
- fileName "block6.3"
- the administrator account has what kind of an account over the domain, while the guest account has what kind of an account
- the administrator account has the most extensive rights and permission over the domain
- the guest account has a limited rights and permission
what is the guest account by default
this account has limited access to the computer and is disabled by default
by default, this built-in group has no members
account operators-domain local
this group cannot be renamed, deleted or moved also has the special privilege to take ownership of any object in the directory or any resource on a domain controller
what is the default owner of any object that is created in the domain's active directory by any members of the group and if member of the group create other objects, such as files, the default owner is the administrators group
what can creat, manage, and delete users and groups in the users and computers containers and other organizational units (OUs), but it cannot manage service administrator accounts
what has built-in capabilities that give its members full control over the local system and has the special privilege to take ownership of any object in the directory or any resource on a domain controller
what are the two types of user rights
what is user privileges right
a user's right to perform a specific task, usually one that affects an entire computer system rather than a particular object
what is user logon right
user rights that are assigned to a user and that specify the ways in which a user can log on to a system
policies are linked to active directory containers such as what
- organizational units (OU)
what is a collection of user and computers accounts, contacts and other groups that can be managed as a single unit
what are the three different group scopes of server 2003
- domain local
what are the specs of domain local groups scopes
- may contain accounts from any domain
- global groups from any domain
- univeral groups from any domain
- domain local groups only from the same domain as the parent domain local group
- member permissions can be assigned only within the same domain as the parent domain local group
what are the specs of global group scopes
- may contain accounts from the same domain as the parent global group
- may contain global groups from the same domain as the parent global group
- member permissions can be assigned in any domain
what are the specs of universal group scopes
- may contain accounts from any domain within the forest in which the universal group resides
- may contain global groups from any domain within the forest in which the universal group
- may contain univeral groups from any domian within the forest in which the universal group resides
- member permissions can be assigned from any domain or any forest
what does DS stand for
what are the built-in folders
- domain controllers
- foreign security principals
what are the most common used tabs when creating windows users
- general tab
- account tab
- member of tab
a NetBIOS name is how many byte address
16 byte address
what is the LMhosts files stored at
what are hosts files
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview